Quintara Discovery, a fast-paced biopharma CRO currently based in South San Francisco (moving to Hayward in April), is looking for a highly-motivated DMPK-Bioanalytical Scientist to develop and employ bioanalytical methods for the quantitative analysis using mass spectrometry. Job responsibilities include, but not limited to, metabolite stability, drug transporter, CYP450 assays, PK sample bioanalysis, and data analysis, trouble-shooting and basic instrument maintenance. Experience with metabolite identification or large molecules mass spectrometry is a plus.
- Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, or related discipline with 0-5 years of industrial experience; or BS/MS with 5+ years of hands-on experience.
- Experience with independent operation of LC/MS/MS is essential; working experience with peptides and/or lipids is desirable.
- Ability to design, execute, analyze and interpret experiments with minimal direct supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Positive and collaborative disposition with the ability to work cooperatively within a team.
- Ability to follow through any given tasks.
Quintara Discovery is a dynamic and growing biotech company with a proven track record of working with leading biopharmaceutical companies, emerging start-up companies, universities and leading research institutes.
Job # 2017-02-004